What's up everyone

Pulse

Reaction score
After briefly looking over the forum this looks like an awesome place to discuss music so I figured I'd join. My favorite bands include Pink Floyd (hence the name), Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Metallica, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Rush, and Guns N Roses, just to name a few. In terms of genres, I love all kinds of music, but my favorites are probably classic rock, heavy metal, and grunge. My all time favorite album is probably The Wall. So hopefully I fit in well here. :)

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After briefly looking over the forum this looks like an awesome place to discuss music so I figured I'd join. My favorite bands include Pink Floyd (hence the name), Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Metallica, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Rush, and Guns N Roses, just to name a few. In terms of genres, I love all kinds of music, but my favorites are probably classic rock, heavy metal, and grunge. My all time favorite album is probably The Wall. So hopefully I fit in well here. :)

Nice bands there. Welcome and hope you enjoy it here. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online