Whats the LAST concert you watched?

Bigdawg62

Reaction score
I'm watching Jeff Lyne elo at Wembley stadium blu Ray Its magnificent
I have been fortunate enough to see them twice now and both times I was on the guest list
A couple of months ago we saw them at Newcastle Arena
They band were simply marvellous. What a show. What a man.
Sadly the crowd were generally dreadful. Most people only knew a few songs Elo were rocking out to rockaria and reh crowd were dead
Roll over beethoven went down like a damp squid Jl played a stunning solo and he played until he was out on his feet
10538 was astonishing and yet very few knew it . Showdown was known by even fewer and to callThe gig was truly memorable. Sadly many were there the audience reaction muted is an not an overstatement because it was the place to be seen and were sat like zombies all night
Jl elo are out of this world

Last edited:

Fabio

Reaction score
The last live concert I went personally to see was Kasabian on July 2018: fun gig!

mrblond

Reaction score
The last live concerts I visited were during Hills of Rock festival 2019 in Plovdiv, BG. The three days were headlined by Disturbed, Whitesnake and Garbage.

Unfortunately, the day of Disturbed was rainy and it was a real mess. The gigs by Whitesnake and Garbage on the following days were superb.

Here is the poster:

2713.jpg

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
What was the last concert I watched? Well I just got home from the last concert I watched. I accidentally watched the Billie Eilish at the O2 movie.
Visually interesting. And an odd experience.
Attendees under 18 must be accompanied by an adult after 7 at the movie theater we chose. We did not realize this when we bought tickets for my daughter and her friend. So we had to go with them.
Some of the (mostly young girls) audience treated the movie very much like they were at the concert. It was interesting to see this. Girls screaming at and even interacting with Billie and screaming and reacting just as we all do during some live performances.
I’m honestly not a fan of Billie and at times I often found myself smugly watching to catch if she was lip synching or not. “Why should I care?”
But there were visual elements to her show that I thought were really interesting. And some of the photography was also great.
Just a unique experience.

E-Z

Reaction score
What was the last concert I watched? Well I just got home from the last concert I watched. I accidentally watched the Billie Eilish at the O2 movie.
Visually interesting. And an odd experience.
Attendees under 18 must be accompanied by an adult after 7 at the movie theater we chose. We did not realize this when we bought tickets for my daughter and her friend. So we had to go with them.
Some of the (mostly young girls) audience treated the movie very much like they were at the concert. It was interesting to see this. Girls screaming at and even interacting with Billie and screaming and reacting just as we all do during some live performances.
I’m honestly not a fan of Billie and at times I often found myself smugly watching to catch if she was lip synching or not. “Why should I care?”
But there were visual elements to her show that I thought were really interesting. And some of the photography was also great.
Just a unique experience.
I had to smile at your post BeatleMatt as you declare that you are NOT A FAN of Billie Eilish ha ha ha...

I read your post while listening to some 'proper' classic rock from Beck, Bogert & Appice and their one and only studio album from 1973 blasting away in my earphones!!.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Actually, my kids & I are going to see the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra today to see them perform Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

They got tickets for Christmas. It's over 2 hours away, but I am really looking forward to spending the day with my kids. I've only seen them here and there since Christmas.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online