What is your first song of 2010?

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Do you know what song you were listening to when we moved from one decade to the next? Was it a hard rocking, drinking song, a touching tune of reflection, or anything in between?

For me I just so happened to be listening to the live version of X Japan's "Art Of Life" when the clock stuck midnight.

What about everyone else?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
For whatever reason when I pulled out of work tonight I was in the mood for a Kanye song and I played the song Homecoming that featured Chris Martin from Coldplay! :grinthumb

Edit: Screw it! If I'm going to name drop "Satan" himself I may as well have the cajones and back my shamelessness up with a video! :lmao:

Kanye West ft. Chris Martin-Coming Home

Last edited:

Reaction score
I played "Slow Ride" by foghat on guitar, oh, but i mixed it with Rock n Roll Hoochie Koo, so not off to bad a start for my playing, I cranked my new(to me) 79 marshall to hell, my ears are ringing very badly :heheh:

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score
Haven't been listening to music as of today yet, so I'll just open my iTunes...

"19-2000 (Soulchild Remix)" by Gorillaz

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
At midnight I was at the top of a bell tower with a beer watching the fireworks. When I got back to my mate's house his sister was skipping the songs every 5 seconds, I don't think we even listened to a full song before they packed up the stereo. So after she went to bed, We went inside and put the music channel on TV, and the first song was Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons :D

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Haha I love the "Time Warp". :heheh: Did you all do the dance too?

:lmao: Nah, it was on the radio at the time to get the countdown, and half the people there couldn't stand up long enough to do the dance and the rest decided not too (myself included... I've been wary of those stereotypical party dances ever since I embarrassed myself at my graduation dinner by pulling a muscle doing the Nutbush City Limits :bonk:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The classic of course:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Woke up this morning (I still have "sniffles") .. wandered downstairs, fed the cats, let them out, put up the coffee to find that I just had enough for one pot and that the new coffee was "beans" and has to be ground somewhere ... turned on the radio and this tune was playing ..

It was so funny ... :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Staff online

Members online