What do you think of this

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Strike 2 for Antwood...I've heard of them before but never bothered listening to them until today.

Can't say I'm impressed with the music or the lyrics.

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
Sorry 2LT,I got through about a minute of it,Bout to the part of the kid fliping ya the bird,Maybe a little after that.
Besides that broad is to skinny,Need to get her some biscuts&sausage gravy.
Anyhow back to the tune,As Lord Grendel stated,Is to repetive,Like club music,New age vampire all night rave dance club sort of stuff.
Theres a few(4or 5) rap tunes that I can dig but I have to be in the right frame of mind.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I am not a big fan of expletive laced lyrics, the F-bomb is so overused and as for some of the other popular derogatory words used today I find them distasteful in the extreme. I only use vulgar language when I'm really angry otherwise I am well spoken.

I had a friend I worked with 15 years ago that used F*** every 3rd word, and I'm not kidding. One day I told him he should try to use English instead of F*** speak, he got pissed off but did make an effort to express himself like an adult.:heheh:

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
I have both albums and actually have a thread for them here! I like their first album a lot! This is the first video I saw:

Enter The Ninja

I was like :omg:,:wtf: and :oyea: all at once. At first it was a so bad it's good pleasure. I mean how can a song with Vanilla Ice with an African Dialect rapping about being a ninja in a video that has an albino ****** and that lets a guy with a legitimate deformity be gangsta not be awesome! :D Honestly as a hip-hop fan I love the unique, eccentric, style and the dialect/accents make it sound completely original. I went from laughing to noticing I couldn't get the tune out of my head and that it was actually a great tune on it's own! :D
Yes ive heard that ninja track-its cool.They make me laugh and thats good.
I like a break from the norm at times

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online