What do you think of this

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Way too repetitive for me, freaky fits. If that's "House Music" it's definitely not my thing.:nw:

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
LG i think its techno rap.The band are from south africa and are rather strange.
I have VERY diverse tastes and could go off on a tangent and listen to John Coltrane next
coltrane16-1.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Don't like Rap no matter where it's from, no surprise there.

You do have a very wide variety in the music you play, that's always a good thing 2LT.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What do I think? Wellllllllllll its definitely not something I would put on my playlist. A bit too weird for my tastes. Have you seen the album cover to this album? It's pretty freaky, also:

Die-Artwoord-Tension-CoS.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I have both albums and actually have a thread for them here! I like their first album a lot! This is the first video I saw:

Enter The Ninja

I was like :omg:,:wtf: and :oyea: all at once. At first it was a so bad it's good pleasure. I mean how can a song with Vanilla Ice with an African Dialect rapping about being a ninja in a video that has an albino ****** and that lets a guy with a legitimate deformity be gangsta not be awesome! :D Honestly as a hip-hop fan I love the unique, eccentric, style and the dialect/accents make it sound completely original. I went from laughing to noticing I couldn't get the tune out of my head and that it was actually a great tune on it's own! :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can see the humor, but I dont think I could stand listening to much of this stuff.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I can see the humor, but I dont think I could stand listening to much of this stuff.

Well we were talking about something fresh and innovative in the decade thread and that definitely fits! It doesn't mean everyone is going to like it when it does happen but honestly these guys don't sound or look like anyone else. Some of the songs aren't my style but there's a lot of their material I think has a great flow that's interesting, gets me in a groove and one of those types where I hear something different each time I listen. :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely different.......almost too different to the point of being an avante garde novelty act. I don't doubt they will have a cult following.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online