Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe

Reaction score
@joe
Thanks alot for your response!:) .I have found Chain - Toward the Blues(30th Anniversary Edition) and also the one with Band of Light(remastered). I have found them both over at Google Play and will give 'em a listen! Also I had to buy the Carson album over at Microsoft Groove (digitally remastered version)** - it's a great album even in remastered version.

**I soon have to go and find a Winchester 65, because they have set the genre for the Carson album as Metal instead of Blues Rock over at Groove..tisk tisk!!:roflmao:

Your welcome.:cheers2

Metal? Someone made a mistake... maybe.

Here's a link to a series of threads I did a number of years ago on some blues rock albums. I never did finish as it I got banned... lol. I might finish it if I get motivated enough.

https://www.classicrockforums.com/threads/blues-series-an-introduction.14358/

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
s-l1000.jpg

@Vader Just finished. Certainly surpassed my expectations. I've never really been impressed with Don Airey's work over the years but on this album his keys are phenomenal. No surprize, Steve Morse guitar is superb. Definitely Mk. II - ish.
Yeah, exactly, Aireys work was great on the previous release, Now What ? As well.
Very Jon Lord-ish. You should look into it as well. By the way.. it get better with each listen.

Reactions: joe

joe

Reaction score
Yeah, exactly, Aireys work was great on the previous release, Now What ? As well.
Very Jon Lord-ish. You should look into it as well. By the way.. it get better with each listen.

'Now What?' is on the list. :cheers2

joe

Reaction score
a0797409699_10.jpg

Yang - A Complex Nature(2004): heavy prog/avant-prog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members