Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe

Reaction score
@joe
I had to go and listen to this album elsewhere, and I must say that I'm impressed. Very great album with great sound and uplifting music. I love it!

Right on. Glad you like it. Two other albums to check out: Chain - Toward the Blues(1971) and Band of Light - Total Union(1973). Both Australian blues rock/boogie.

Neshabur

Reaction score
Kamasi Washington..................Sheer Cool Awesomeness................The Epic

View attachment 22626

Great triple album! During my trip to NYC this year, I visited Whitney Museum of Art and discovered his music which commented an installation of contemporary art.
When I came back to Italy, purchased it.

Awesome! :cheers:

Last edited:

Frands

Reaction score
Right on. Glad you like it. Two other albums to check out: Chain - Toward the Blues(1971) and Band of Light - Total Union(1973). Both Australian blues rock/boogie.
@joe
Thanks alot for your response!:) .I have found Chain - Toward the Blues(30th Anniversary Edition) and also the one with Band of Light(remastered). I have found them both over at Google Play and will give 'em a listen! Also I had to buy the Carson album over at Microsoft Groove (digitally remastered version)** - it's a great album even in remastered version.

**I soon have to go and find a Winchester 65, because they have set the genre for the Carson album as Metal instead of Blues Rock over at Groove..tisk tisk!!:roflmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online