Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been meaning to crank this one up for awhile.
1256815162_large.jpg

Shaz

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

She has a boyfriend so forget about romance. I can't understand why you just don't talk to her instead of texting ........ even if she tells you to sod off, at least you'll know where you stand :)

overkill86

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

She has a boyfriend so forget about romance. I can't understand why you just don't talk to her instead of texting ........ even if she tells you to sod off, at least you'll know where you stand :)

Of course. I knew she had a boyfriend all along. I just thought she had small feelings for me. I was dead wrong, but whatever. :tongue:

I texted her tonight. She said it was just drama and confusion in her "personal life" which means boyfriend problems. So, it was nothing against me. Thankful for that, cause I didn't want to lose her as a friend.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Very nice! I definitely will! :grinthumb

Coolio. Well be sure to tell me what you think. :D

Please tell me aliens broke into your house and stole your previous copy of the Brown Bomber and you really didn't just get it for the first time the other day Harmony. :heheh:

What, "Zeppelin II"? Nope, I can't say I've ever owned it before. I've heard it about a half a million times but it wasn't until seeing it for $4.99 that I decided the price was right for me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online