Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Jethro-Tull-Heavy-Horses-100884.jpg

opera races

Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

Aw, lots of great pics of everyone! :)

It was time for a new FB profile pic for various reasons ... and since it's somewhat classic rock related ... :D

v07jan12.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

Holy bejeezus! Check out that music collection you have, opera races. Very impressive. :)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I don't respect someone who can't be straight about that sort of thing and don't consider it tricky personally. I wouldn't associate with someone like that personally. :)

You wouldn't want to associate with me then Soots because I'd rather tell a white lie than hurt somebody's feelings. On the other hand if somebody is really pestering me and can't take a gentle hint, I am capable of telling him to bugger off. I'm just glad I'm out of all that singles thing now. I seemed to have spent a year avoiding unwanted advances when I was perfectly happy being single at the time.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

You wouldn't want to associate with me then Soots because I'd rather tell a white lie than hurt somebody's feelings. On the other hand if somebody is really pestering me and can't take a gentle hint, I am capable of telling him to bugger off. I'm just glad I'm out of all that singles thing now. I seemed to have spent a year avoiding unwanted advances when I was perfectly happy being single at the time.

I didn't mean to come off like I was pointing fingers but to me sometimes honesty, with tact, is the highest act of kindness. Anyone, no matter who it is, is capable of having feelings for someone and unless they know better straight out they have no reason to believe that they don't have a chance. If they are told straight out and then they keep advancing then they are the problem. I think telling someone simply that you don't feel they are a match for you in that way is the kind and adult thing to do and actually hurts their feelings less in the long run. Hell, it gives them time to pursue someone else who would appreciate them more. Once again, these are just general perceptions on my half so I hope you don't take it personally Sunny! I'll shut up now! :peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronPasch

Members online

No members online now.