Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I was just talking to my wife yesterday about growing up and getting bullied.. I think most of use had to deal with some asshole who made it tough in our lives.. My wife said.. It's apart of the chain of life. It's hard to except it when someone bigger than you or has alot of friends bully you, but that only says they are the weak. We can't change our past.. but we can stop letting those memories create painful feelings..:cheers2

Whilst thats true and I agree, I also think I actually need to confront that past and really try to truly get better from it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Paid deposit for red Rickenbacker left handed bass. Not 4003, but 4001 from 1978. Now I need to wait for £2650 which will come by the end of this month.
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Yay Yay WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did your band sign a recording contract Nolo...? Or are you breaking open your piggy bank to buy your dream bass guitar?

:grinthumb

Congratulations either way.:hab:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Live version of Jungleland on 105.7 The Hawk. Clarence nailed the sax solo. Can't get much better than that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online