Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Generator

Reaction score
Sasquatch said:
I don`t think Clapton lost his edge...I think he`s better at blues. Favorite song/album....sheesh how in hell can I possibly answer that....it changes almost daily. Lemme go sit with me honey for a bit..I`ll be back and try to reply honestly. Goodness what a question I`ve always managed to avoid that one by simply not replying heh heh heh.

Jack

Oh...I meant favourite Blind Melon song/album....otherwise...yes...an impossible question to answer.

RoxorFuxor

Awesome Monger
Reaction score
Big Generator, big Blind Melon fan? I really like them, use to listen to them a lot more. Shannon Hoon had a great voice.

I am listening to WHipping Post off of Live at Filmore East.

That just changed and now, Fire on the Mountain by Marshall Tucker Band.

Big Generator

Reaction score
RoxorFuxor said:
Big Generator, big Blind Melon fan? I really like them, use to listen to them a lot more. Shannon Hoon had a great voice.

Yes - I'm flush with the excitement of the newly converted! I can't listen to anything else at the moment. Blind Melon (like all the best American bands e.g. Journey) didn't make an impact in the UK...so it's all fresh to me.

Have you seen any of the DVDs?

K.J.

One Groovy Lady
Reaction score
Right this second I'm listening to U2's "In God's Country" off the Joshua Tree Album. Edge's guitar part at the very beginning of the song makes me feel like I'm flying! Weeeeeee!!! Every time I listen to this song, I love it more & more. Great song... great album... great band! Nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online