Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
My new favorite energy drink:

Monster Ultra Sunrise

vgjtt.jpg

This first hit the market in my area about 5 or 6 months ago,
but didn't start coming out in the 4-packs until a couple of weeks ago.
:happylynch:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
If drinking is a priority in your life, then you need to get a life . It is fine to discuss beer and liquor for their qualities, but to post that drinking is one of your life's daily concerns, says that you don't have a happy life and may need a direction change.

I drink socially , but not to excess , and never alone . Now a good wine or beer with a meal is a complement to the meal. If you have something relevant to say then post it, I'd like to read some well written prose . It would be a refreshing change .

:cheers2

Couple of things.

#1) this thread isn't entited "what alcohol are you drinking now". There are great plenty posts in this thread that have nothing at all to do with alcohol

#2) There's nothing wrong with drinking alone. Whether it's beer, wine, hard liquor or something fruity. Drinking alone is no worse than watching a movie alone, reading a book alone or sitting in your front yard alone and watching the world go by.

#2b) Not everyone that drinks alone has some sort of alcohol problem. Some of the worst drunks I ever knew were people that drank "socially" and overdid it almost ever time. Self-moderation may be a solo project (for some), but a drinking problem doesn't necessarily fall into the same category.

#3) let's be a little more judgemental, shall we?

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I am drinking cheap vodka all by myself and watching an incredible Jimi Hendrix performance.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
If drinking is a priority in your life, then you need to get a life . It is fine to discuss beer and liquor for their qualities, but to post that drinking is one of your life's daily concerns, says that you don't have a happy life and may need a direction change.

I drink socially , but not to excess , and never alone . Now a good wine or beer with a meal is a complement to the meal. If you have something relevant to say then post it, I'd like to read some well written prose . It would be a refreshing change .

:cheers2

Thank you so much for your rant, err, I mean opinion, but everyone does not have a perfect life, like you. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online