Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

I had a bit of a splurge the other week and bought Aerosmith's Music From Another Dimension, KISS' Monster, Lynyrd Skynyrd's Last of a Dyin' Breed, Europe's Bag of Bones and Richie Sambora's Aftermath of the Lowdown. I was so excited when they all arrived in the post! I Don't think I can justify splashing out on any more at the moment now, so I might ask for Joe Bonamassa's Driving Towards the Daylight and Van Halen's Different Kind of Truth for Christmas :D

Good haul Sara, I haven't purchased that Aerosmith yet, have you listened and is it any good? I did see the new Van Halen album for a fiver in HMV oh and I want that Kiss album:cheers:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

^^^ A foot-stomping little country song. 7/10

Speaking of country, here's a classic one with a good story to it.

What is there not to like with this song, unless you never liked romantic western movies, it's charming, 9/10.

Next, I recall when we lived in England this song was heard in every household about 5 times a day as the theme tune to a commercial for a DIY company. The band is actually Swedish who, as you may know, as a nation makes probably 50% of the crappy flat-pack furniture in the world, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Nora

Reaction score
Re: Member's Picture Thread Vol. 2

norayronald.jpg

Ronald and I, taken around 1997/98 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members