Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I have a job interview tomorrow, which I'm pretty nervous about. The place I'm interviewing for has a good reputation for treating its employees well, and is a really nice place too. I really hope I get it. I hate interviews! :bonk:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Got lucky a couple weeks ago and found a copy of this almost impossible to find 80's vinyl record, Parachute Club's "Dancing at the Feet of the Moon".

TheParachuteClub-AtTheFeetOfTheMoon.jpg

The bass guitar on this recording is amazing.:hb:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Go for a good aerobic workout before the interview to calm yourself and find your center...that's what I would do.

And good luck.:tup:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

I have to work at my soon-to-be old job before that LG, otherwise I'd love to. :D

One thing is for sure... after the crummy experiences I've had with my job in the past couple of months, I'm more than ready for school in the fall. :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: What's Your Weather? Part II

60F... it feels very cool outside. Mom gave me a Columbia bike so I think I may start biking. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Mountain or Road bike Jen?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Mountain. :grinthumb

There are some trails in the area that are taken care of by the state and very pretty! Been wanting to go to those and test it out. I haven't been on a bike (aside from a stationary one) for years and years though. :bonk:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

You live in one of the best places in the world for mountain biking...but ease into it get your legs and balance back before you start going off cliffs etc...:heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

They are crazy about biking up here, both as transportation and leisure. In fact, a lot of people up here don't even drive cars. Also have to watch out for the wild animals on the trails. Moose, wolves, caribou and in this area you will sometimes see bears. Can be hazardous. :heheh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online

Members online