Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero

Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

^^^ Love this song. The first time I heard it was when I was buying clothes in The Gap when the video came on. Seeing the video with the song was like music being reborn. I was so tired of all the crap that was on the radio that this was a true breath of fresh air. This early stuff of theirs is what 80s new wave should've morphed into instead of dying out some time around 1986. If only they could've made Hot Fuss 2 instead of changing their sound. 9.5/10.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Today I was getting a propane for a customer and he proceeds to say "Excuse me, can I ask you a personal question?", which is never good.

He then proceeds to lift up my shirt in the back and ask "Why do you wear such cute panties if no one can see them?"

I mean who does that? :wtf:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Today I was getting a propane for a customer and he proceeds to say "Excuse me, can I ask you a personal question?", which is never good.

He then proceeds to lift up my shirt in the back and ask "Why do you wear such cute panties if no one can see them?"

I mean who does that? :wtf:

Did you report that shit right away? :wtf:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

What a perve! What did you say? I would have given him pretty short shrift I can tell you :D No normal man here would dare do that to a woman. Aussie women aren't backward in coming forward and telling it like it is :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
She's Crafty ~ Beastie Boys (anyone ever notice that this song borrows a little from "The Ocean"? :D)

Abraxas

Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

The music is very good but the vocals did nothing for me. 5/10

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

Looking forward to catching up with a friend tonight who has just come back from 4 weeks in the UK. She is a florist and went to the Chelsea Flower Show which is her idea of heaven. She also visited relatives in Devon and Cornwall and then stayed with one of my aunts in London for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyalDonah

Members online