Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

GA-1.jpg

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

^^^ After hearing you guys talk about Crown Royal I've been itching to try it myself. I've seen a few places online that sell it so if I drop a few hints maybe the husband will get me a bottle for my birthday :)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

My music theory teacher is just an amazing person.

Firstly, his way of teaching how to read music is very easy and I feel like I'm doing very well. Having a good results on worksheets and etc, he admitted I doing extremely well.

Secondly, he's a very good musician and deeply into progressive rock. Sometimes, when I see him at smoking area, we do have a bit of chat about 70s and that kind of music. He was the person, who got me into Barclay James Harvest and (don't know, if it will ever happen) he once said "you'd better come to mine for a cup of tea and we can listen some of good prog albums." I literally have never talked about music I love so much.

And lastly, he will borrow me his Rick Wakeman's two concept albums, don't know which ones though. At this point I will borrow him Nektar's A Tab In The Ocean. I'm sure he will like it.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ The better release of High Voltage, I hate how they stopped selling the Australia/original releases of some albums.
Anyway giving Reload a shot. Except The Memory Remains, could have been good if the stupid nananana shit didn't ruin it.
metallica_-_reload.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glass Onyon PR

Staff online

Members online