What Are You Listening to? (Videos only)

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Tesla~ Love Song
As I watch this video for what ever reasons I notice how the lead singer often stands with the mic, with his hips cocked to one side. I’m reminded, Robert Plant would do this sometimes but mostly he would stand straight with his pelvis thrust. Rod Stewart would hold the mic stand and be bent forward at the waist. Steve Perry. Ok Steve Perry would cock his hips to one side sometimes as well. Then of course along comes Steven Tyler. Yeah. Oh yeah. He cocked his hips to the side and even bent at the waist quite often. This guy. This guy stands like Steve Perry and Steven Tyler when he sings.
Then Axle Rose comes along and does it even more often. The evolution of the cocked hip stance ladies and gentlemen.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
As I watch this video for what ever reasons I notice how the lead singer often stands with the mic, with his hips cocked to one side. I’m reminded, Robert Plant would do this sometimes but mostly he would stand straight with his pelvis thrust. Rod Stewart would hold the mic stand and be bent forward at the waist. Steve Perry. Ok Steve Perry would cock his hips to one side sometimes as well. Then of course along comes Steven Tyler. Yeah. Oh yeah. He cocked his hips to the side and even bent at the waist quite often. This guy. This guy stands like Steve Perry and Steven Tyler when he sings.
Then Axle Rose comes along and does it even more often. The evolution of the cocked hip stance ladies and gentlemen.
:heheh: @BeatleMatt For some reason this was comical to me.. I never really paid attention to the body language of frontmen..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThorstenMa

Members online