Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Z

Reaction score
Led Zeppelin?. Even though I have virtually everything they ever officially put out I rarely listen to any of it. Led Zeppelin are (or were) a very important band in the development of British HEAVY ROCK (and heavy rock in general world wide) with some people claiming that they were the "first heavy metal band" in rock which they wasn't so they have a rightful place in my own MASSIVE COLLECTION of records and cds but I still hardly if ever listen to any of their stuff except for occasionally I listen to the first and second albums. It may have been different if Zeppelin had a second guitar to fill out the sound more instead of Jimmy's guitar sound dominating everything?.

Last edited:

70sProgFan

Reaction score
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - 'Tales of Mystery and Imagination'
Mine is the original vinyl so doesn't have the remixed 'magnum opus' of side two, nor does it have the spoken introduction by Orson Welles, which is a shame.
Hey-hoh - it's still excellent! :HP

OTAtNzQ0OS5qcGVn.jpg

Last edited:

70sProgFan

Reaction score
Led Zeppelin?. Even though I have virtually everything they ever officially put out I rarely listen to any of it. Led Zeppelin are (or were) a very important band in the development of British HEAVY ROCK (and heavy rock in general world wide) with some people claiming that they were the "first heavy metal band" in rock which they wasn't so they have a rightful place in my own MASSIVE COLLECTION of records and cds but I still hardly if ever listen to any of their stuff except for occasionally I listen to the first and second albums. It may have been different if Zeppelin had a second guitar to fill out the sound more instead of Jimmy's guitar sound dominating everything?.
Controversial! :D

Reactions: E-Z

70sProgFan

Reaction score
THE MOTORS - 'Approved By The Motors'

r-jpg.213218

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members