Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
There's some life here just yet... I didn't want to leave this site, truth be told. How could I, especially now that there's more people back. I'm sorry if my ranting was perceived as harsh or directed at anyone, it was not. I simply hated to see this wonderful place begin to fade as far as activity was concerned, as I have a good amount of other relatable forums. Please, stay awhile all! I'm glad I came back to check things out once more before I made my decision.

Marking this day with an eternal classic

alice cooper bill.jpg

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
There's some life here just yet... I didn't want to leave this site, truth be told. How could I, especially now that there's more people back. I'm sorry if my ranting was perceived as harsh or directed at anyone, it was not. I simply hated to see this wonderful place begin to fade as far as activity was concerned, as I have a good amount of other relatable forums. Please, stay awhile all! I'm glad I came back to check things out once more before I made my decision.

View attachment 209225
I wondered where you were. :cheers2

Nai Noswad

Reaction score

View attachment 209225
Top post Sanguine.... I think many "true" people are suffering at the moment, by true i mean folks who actually care about the world in which we live in... and not just themselves or their bank accounts. The boss on here never did answer my polite request to explain and detail the changes on this site.... which to me is not right.... Maybe Vader, Saiyan and great music nut E-Z will return and overcome the struggle....and other knowledgable and prolific members,who have given much to this place.
I ain't stupid I realise that the garbage about convid gets to the genuine, yet in many respects I have returned to CRF to escape the BS out there.... regardless of all this, turn it up!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online