Thread Closed What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Yeah, this singer is so much more than her single Lucky Numbers , I saw her live on the Stiff Train Tour back in 79?...with Mickey Jupp and Wreckless Eric.... thanks for the suggestion.
Great single though. got this for cheap the other week. Promo copy. She's mad which is brilliant :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Top post Sanguine.... I think many "true" people are suffering at the moment, by true i mean folks who actually care about the world in which we live in... and not just themselves or their bank accounts. The boss on here never did answer my polite request to explain and detail the changes on this site.... which to me is not right.... Maybe Vader, Saiyan and great music nut E-Z will return and overcome the struggle....and other knowledgable and prolific members,who have given much to this place.
I ain't stupid I realise that the garbage about convid gets to the genuine, yet in many respects I have returned to CRF to escape the BS out there.... regardless of all this, turn it up!!!!!!!
Cheers!
As long as we have people here to chat with and share music with… it’s all good!

0FFDC9F9-7D4F-484F-9858-1DE8661714B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online