we all live in a yellow submarine

yellowsubmarine

Reaction score
hi i am new to the forums! i don't like todays music that much and my favorite bands are the beatles, the rolling stones, the doors and pink floyd. i'm glad to be here. :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Glad to see you here to Yellow! :grinthumb As a fan of both classic and newer rock I rreally think this is the place where you might surprise yourself and find something new! Welcome to CRF, where you start your music adventure the second you enter! :grinthumb (not my best shill line but you try to come up with a new one every time :heheh:)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Welcome yellowsubmarine! As S&S said, you'll be surprised how many great new bands there are plodding around, I'd recommend Deep Sea Arcade to any Beatles fan! :grinthumb

I'm sure you'll love the forum as well, everyone seems to! :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Welcome Yellow Submarine. I have to agree with Sooty. You might be pleasantly surprised at the newer bands you get introduced to, but even if you don't I'm sure you'll love it here. Anyone who loves the Beatles and the Stones and whatnot will of course fit right in. ;)

All the best. :grinthumb

Reaction score
Thanks Eberg! I think I misse my calling! I should have been a jingle writer for commercials! :lmao:

It's never too late... you can do that in your spare time, like when you're bored at work:tongue:
I'd sure be buying a lot of useless crap if you are writing the jingles:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online