That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockmagazine.com

Vince Neil To Be Jailed
mdome / News / 19/01/2011 07:26am

Vince Neil is going to jail for two weeks.

The Motley Crue frontman is to plead guilty to a charge of drunk driving when he appears in court on January 26, and will spend 15 days behind bars from February 15.

“I have recognized that you can’t drink and drive at all,” he has said in a statement. “I take full responsibility for my actions and will learn from this experience.”

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I have recognized that you can’t drink and drive AT ALL

:wtf: :bonk: :wtf: :bonk:

:pullhair: :hp:
smiley-run.gif

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
At least he's taking responsibility. Many public figures will try and weasel out of it, this breaks the stigma that famous people are immune to the law, much in the same way the Paris Hilton saga did. (not that Paris deserves fame, let alone immunity to anything)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
classicrockmagazine.com

Vince Neil To Be Jailed
mdome / News / 19/01/2011 07:26am

Vince Neil is going to jail for two weeks.

The Motley Crue frontman is to plead guilty to a charge of drunk driving when he appears in court on January 26, and will spend 15 days behind bars from February 15.

“I have recognized that you can’t drink and drive at all,” ”

IN CALIFORNIA!! :heheh:

rtbuck

Reaction score
It didn't stop him after his drunk driving killed Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle in the mid 80's!
so I doubt he'll learn his lesson this time

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I will never understand that, these celebrities can hire a chauffeur to take them out when they want to party. Nothing wrong with having fun, but when you get behind the wheel and become a lethal weapon after drinking/partying that is serious business.

One of my family members is a binge drinking alcoholic, and never owned a vehicle which is a great thing I have no doubt lives have been spared as a result. The pattern of drinking is beyond change now and my relative is almost 50 years old so I tend to agree with Bucky, I don't think this incident will leave a lasting mark on Neil...maybe a year in real prison might do the trick but a few days in jail is not enough.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
It didn't stop him after his drunk driving killed Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle in the mid 80's!
so I doubt he'll learn his lesson this time

I was hoping someone would mention this.

And LG is also right. Someone like Neil has enough money to pay a warm body $30,000 a year to be a designated driver for him and wait in a car until Vince is done drinking.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
... Is Vince ever going to "recognize" that it isn't the 1980s anymore, and he's a little too old to be making the same stupid mistakes over and over?

....mmmm....that would be a no right now....let's hope he can get all this worked out

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.