Van Halen Tatto Video

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score

My expectations were low and I still found this disappointing! By coincidence, I came across this soon after listening to their early albums. It sounds like a different group altogether.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
The video is poorly dubbed at times, but Dave's still got some sweet moves and they look happy.

I love the song, but I'm one of about 3 people that feel like that. There's another clip of a song on Dave and VH's Facebook, sounds great too me as well.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
They really do look happy, but how much did they pay the local high school's A.V. club to make that video? :bonk:

:peek

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I've never been into Van Halen but I quite like this song, think it's really catchy & yeah DLR can still bust a few nifty moves!

coltrane2

Musicologist
Reaction score
Tattoo is OK, but the other clips sound so much better and so much more like classic VH that I have no ****ing idea why they've released Tattoo as lead off single. It's not even that radio friendly. They should have used Blood and Fire (I have the full track of Blood and Fire as you can buy it on Amazon.co.uk).

I don't blame em for under investing on the video; they go straight on YouTube and the people who buy VH will mostly be 40 years + and thus not give a monkey's balls about the slickness of the video.

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I put a 3 day redirect on here so no one gets lost, but moved it here to the videos forum so we can all view it easier in the future, with all the recent VH news and all. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online