Van Halen II
Van_Halen-Van_Halen_II.jpg

KISS Alive II
1129.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:banghead: :banghead:

ARRRRGH!!! :wa

Ok first off let me say that Van Halen II is a perfect album...man do I love it.

Second, I am voting for KISS Alive II here...and others that vote may have the same reason. the memories...anyone remember getting that for the first time??

Or better yet...seeing it on the rack in plastic for the first time...knowing that it opened up and wondering what was inside.

I got mine for a Christmas present back in 1978 and I remember being thrilled to finally open this thing after staring at it for months on the store shelves. The exploding stage on the inside....finally getting to hear the 5 studio cuts...wondering all this time what they may sound like.

The tatoos that came with the album...the History book....the live versions of songs from the last three albums at that point....

MAN...there is no question here..

lp_-08-alive-ii.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
:banghead: :banghead:

ARRRRGH!!! :wa

Ok first off let me say that Van Halen II is a perfect album...man do I love it.

Second, I am voting for KISS Alive II here...and others that vote may have the same reason. the memories...anyone remember getting that for the first time??

Or better yet...seeing it on the rack in plastic for the first time...knowing that it opened up and wondering what was inside.

I got mine for a Christmas present back in 1978 and I remember being thrilled to finally open this thing after staring at it for months on the store shelves. The exploding stage on the inside....finally getting to hear the 5 studio cuts...wondering all this time what they may sound like.

The tatoos that came with the album...the History book....the live versions of songs from the last three albums at that point....

MAN...there is no question here..

lp_-08-alive-ii.jpg

Had I been around to get "Alive II" as a present like that then I probably would have voted the same way. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online