Trouble (Official Thread)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Re: Trouble

Kinda wondering why Trouble is the seventies rock section ?
Their first CD ,Psalm 9 , wasn't released until 1984 :wtf:

Like I already stated GREAT BAND !

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I'm listening to LID's myspace page tracks right now ,and I have to say it's not bad stuff. I heard it awhile back and was a little put off .I guess because it's not quite as heavy and doomy as Trouble .It is quite good on second listen though .

muzik_guy

Certified Music Geek
Reaction score

Love this band & met them while they were touring with Danzig in 1990. The self-titled album has got to be one of the greatest metal albums of all time. Really.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Agreed!! Also...dead videos were replaced for anyone's listening pleasure! This ones a jam from THE SKULL!!

Fear No Evil

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

Still wondering what this band are doing, spoke to a woman in London when I went to see Cathedral last year and she said she saw them live last year and that they did a few numbers with their original singer and that they were getting back togother.

The only thing I have heard is Kory Clarke has left the band (good news) and Kyle Thomas who was with the band before has took his place. As for original singer Eric Wagner I don't know yet.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Still wondering what this band are doing, spoke to a woman in London when I went to see Cathedral last year and she said she saw them live last year and that they did a few numbers with their original singer and that they were getting back togother.

The only thing I have heard is Kory Clarke has left the band (good news) and Kyle Thomas who was with the band before has took his place. As for original singer Eric Wagner I don't know yet.

I'd still be interested in hearing any new Trouble w/ Thomas but of course would rather see Eric return. Clarkes departure is indeed good news, Sweaty.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online