Tori Amos (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yes she is and more great pics AK. I don't mean to sound off here...but looking under Tori's chin there..I can't help but ask. Is that just aging or from plastic surgery.

Abraxas

Reaction score
Found a little info on wikipedia about an upcoming album from Tori:

"Amos has confirmed the release of an album in 2012 marking the 20th anniversary of her debut album Little Earthquakes. The album will consist of songs from her back catalogue rearranged and performed by the Metropole Orchestra."

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I've really started getting into Night of Hunters in the past few weeks. I have to admit when I first played it I was a little underwhelmed, disappointed even, but it's grown on me a lot. I didn't realise it was her daughter singing on the album until recently :)

A couple of my favourites from the album:

[grooveshark]33033234[/grooveshark]
Battle of Trees

Shattering Sea (live)

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Yes she is and more great pics AK. I don't mean to sound off here...but looking under Tori's chin there..I can't help but ask. Is that just aging or from plastic surgery.
Yes MP Tori lives for the botox, red wine and Botox Tori's favorites. :oyea:

I've really started getting into Night of Hunters in the past few weeks. I have to admit when I first played it I was a little underwhelmed, disappointed even, but it's grown on me a lot. I didn't realise it was her daughter singing on the album until recently :)

A couple of my favourites from the album:

Shattering Sea (live)

Yes Tray Shattering Sea was awesome live, Tori opened every show on this tour with SS. I know Night of the Hunters hasn't got the greatest reviews but I actually like it.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yes MP Tori lives for the botox, red wine and Botox Tori's favorites. :oyea:

I thought as much!! Won't losing any love over it though. No big deal.

Still diggin' the new CD and your pics are bitchin' as always man!

:cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Here's the Down by the Seaside cover featured on the Encomium Led Zeppelin tribute album for the two Tori fanboys.

Unfortunately at this point I think I have nothing better to offer this thread. :uh::heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Here's the Down by the Seaside cover featured on the Encomium Led Zeppelin tribute album for the two Tori fanboys.

Unfortunately at this point I think I have nothing better to offer this thread. :uh::heheh:

Ahhh you did post it here cool. Come to think of it, I may have seen this before. Soot didn't you post this cover?? I need to go back through the thread.

Either way very cool ILJP! :cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
There's surely a possibility he did. :heheh: And you know, up until recently not being a fan of Tori's as of yet I thought the song a trainwreck but I've really grown to appreciate it. It has that same serenity as its predecessor and Tori's voice really adds to that. :cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Ahhh you did post it here cool. Come to think of it, I may have seen this before. Soot didn't you post this cover?? I need to go back through the thread.

Either way very cool ILJP! :cheers2

Don't think so. i started doing the history right up to almost her 80's band period and then noticed the thread had enough fans to live on it's own! :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.