Thumper's Funk Shop

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
And of course.. There is some eye candy during the slide show..:heheh:
The first 20 seconds is EPIC!!!!! Lots of other good eye candy in there, but that cut scene from Click = best ever! ipimp5.gif

Fun vid man, you can do as many of these as you want. :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Great mix, Thumper. Them bewbie shots gave me an inferiority complex :lmao:

But I know the guys will enjoy it :)

Reaction score
:heheh:
got that right Magic:D

nice song too, I only could listen to a bit of it because of youtube sucking.. good to see you're figuring out the program too:D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
:heheh:
got that right Magic:D

nice song too, I only could listen to a bit of it because of youtube sucking.. good to see you're figuring out the program too:D

Ya.. A bit of a set back because I don't know what happened to the Gif file.. It happens at the same place 0:15 and 0:17.. so maybe it had something to do with my upload.. anyways.. I'm still learning the ropes.. so it fixes itself if you get past the buffering thing.. Just think of it as watching your dirty laundry washing..:D
Thanks all.. and MP.. you bet.. But is CRF ready for more funk?? Where the hell is DAVE @!??? he and Soot can handle the stuff..:heheh:
Oh and Bucky.. He's my soul brother in arms.. Hope your feeling better Buckmiester...:cheers:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Here's a video I made with a message in it.. You Tube will only allow it in certain countries..
I'm learning that You tube has some glitches you have to be aware of..
But here's something I put together..
The content might be disturbing for some, but for me it deals with a situation that is sad in our society..

:fp:

Here it is.. UPO ~Godless~

:(

Reaction score
:io:
Good job, that was intense, depressing, and nice:heheh:

only thing with the slide show is, it needs some variety, like a fade in and out or crossfade, and zooms in/out every once in a while:grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Great Stuff Thumper!! Keep em coming!:grinthumb

Thanks Tricky.. I'll be sure to make the next one something that is a bit easier to watch..:D

Eberg.. Ya.. I need to learn how to do the effects on You Tube.. maybe some help from you..:cheers:

Reaction score
Thanks Tricky.. I'll be sure to make the next one something that is a bit easier to watch..:D

Eberg.. Ya.. I need to learn how to do the effects on You Tube.. maybe some help from you..:cheers:

I'm a bit busy to explain it tonight... basically with these programs you just have to play around until you find a formula for creating something you like.. tomorrow or friday I'll type up some horribly unorganized paragraph of directions that probably coudl have been summed up in a sentence or two:grinthumb:heheh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'm a bit busy to explain it tonight... basically with these programs you just have to play around until you find a formula for creating something you like.. tomorrow or friday I'll type up some horribly unorganized paragraph of directions that probably coudl have been summed up in a sentence or two:grinthumb:heheh:

I guess I can just play around with the effects..
I looked at them but I'm in a hurry half the time trying to do a video, so when I have more time,I'll try some things out.. That's Sir Eberg of Duchington..:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online