There will be no more Queen albums

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a blu ray of A Night At The Opera...Prophet Song in 5.1 would be cool as hell, no??

:grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I actually would like to see them release the material Freddie recorded with Michael Jackson........but of course this would mean another "compilation" album with bonus tracks........

Just what I was thinking.. Just do another comp but throw in a un released bonus track.. Of course your buying all the other songs a second or third time but your paying for the bonus track!! :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a blu ray of A Night At The Opera...Prophet Song in 5.1 would be cool as hell, no??

:grinthumb

Steven Wilson's work should be the example that convinces labels/artist's to dust off their mastertapes and do a proper Remix, not a Remaster. Then make either DVD audio or even better a Blu-Ray disc.

Considering the rumours about the major labels not releasing CD's after next year, if they simply think we are all brainwashed and will buy Any piece of s**t with Apple stamped on it they have another thing coming. At least if they start releasing all the best old 60's-70's classic albums in Blu-Ray that gives us something to look forward to.

As far as Queen goes, II, A Night At the Opera and News of the World would be the ones I want.

For those of you who don't know the differences between the formats I'll give a quick comparison.

itunes - AAC format 256Kbs

CD format - 1411Kbs

DVD audio - 4000+kbs

Blu Ray - 6000+Kbs

Anyone that tries to tell me there is no difference between them I simply cannot take seriously.;)

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
No more Queen albums is OK by me BUT the band should release their live shows filmed on Blu Ray like the "Live In Rio" one. Then there are the gigs at Earls Court, Tokyo and the Wembleys. I'm sure the Torpedo Twins would do a fine job on them. Oh and I am also on board with Blu Ray versions of their albums too.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.