Theory of a Deadman

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Released their first album in 2002. Then the second release in 2005, this one is excellent! This group is post-grunge/hard rock. They were discovered by Chad Kroeger of Nickelback, and IMO, they are tons better than Nickelback, lol.

Gasoline_cover.jpg

No Surprise

Say Goodbye

and their newest:

Bad Girlfriend

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:bump:

Forgot about this band. I have to agree with Magic I like them better than Nickelback, even though there is a strong resemblance. Not surprising seeing Chad Kroeger's label signed them to a recording contract. Here's their 2008 release "Scars & Souvenirs">

Oblivion

Reaction score
This is one of those bands I bring up in conversations with girls because they won't know them but will like them... :D but I don't like them myself. I much prefer Damien rice or something similar when in the mood instead of this genre.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'll have to sample some more of this band.. I like Nickleback.. and the one song I listened too does have some resemblance.. Thanks Magic for posting them..:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They sound shockingly like Nickelback, but have a bit of a tougher edge.....I like them, but they are nothing spectacular, I am waiting for them to develop a bit more and see what direction they go.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
They sound shockingly like Nickelback, but have a bit of a tougher edge.....I like them, but they are nothing spectacular, I am waiting for them to develop a bit more and see what direction they go.

From what I heard they were a bit watered down.. But that's my first impression.. :D I'll check them out more to see if they have what I like..

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The debut album, s/t Theory of a Deadman from 2002:

album-theory-of-a-deadman.jpg

Harkat

Reaction score
A better band than Nickleback but still very average.
=\

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Average = post-grunge but I like this stuff :D

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
My friend LOVES Theory of a Deadman, but I don't really like them that much. They just sound like an average rock band, or should I say another average rock band. Though, I can understand why one would like them, they have some catchy songs.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online