The Union

opera races

Reaction score
The Union

The Union are an English rock band formed by Luke Morley (guitars and backing vocals), formerly of Thunder, and Pete Shoulder (lead vocals and guitars), formerly of Winterville.

Official Web Site: The Union - Official Site

Albums:

The Union (2010)
Siren's Song (2011)

Now that I've gotten the "official" stuff out of the way, here's my OR take:

I've been going through the voluminous pile of "free" CD's I've been receiving over the years with my Classic Rock magazine subscription. Among them was a promotional sampler CD included with the November 2011 (No. 164) issue of The Union - Siren's Song.

Sampler track listing:

1. Siren's Song (radio edit)
2. The Remedy
3. Holy Roller (live acoustic version)

1896473.gif

I've been really digging the track, Siren's Song. I'm seriously considering the entire album as one of my next CD purchases.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Saw them opening for Whitesnake in Bournemouth and really liked what I heard, so bought the eponymous album.

Step Up to the Plate

an my favourite You Know My Name

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
A few of their songs have been catching my attention lately on Planet Rock radio, really like their sound & think Pete Shoulder has a cracking voice, perfect for blues rock.

'Obsession' is the latest track I've been hearing on the radio by them and another corker :grinthumb Going to have to add their album Siren's Song to the old 'to buy' list :)

opera races

Reaction score
I just received the full Siren's Song album in my snail mail today and finished listening to it for the first time. It's AWESOME!!! I definitely recommend :)

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
I listened to one album, not sure which one, sounded like they had spent too much time listening to Led Zeppelin 3... Maybe I need to hear more, but Luke Morley is a hell of a guitar player, so would expect good things.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I've been really getting into The Union lately. I really love their roots, folksy, bluesy style. :grinthumb I have their debut on my album wishlist. ;)

zephead

Scream for CREAM!
Reaction score
Just listened to Sirens song and found it pretty awesome. Definitely worth spending some time to explore the band.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online