The telecaster is the greatest axe of all time no matter what you say

Warlock547

Who Fan
Reaction score
teles are for rockin, i have a honey blonde highway one edition with a black pickguard. how bout you?

strats are for posers

Joey Self

A Voice Of Reason
Reaction score
I don't have a Fender of any sort. But since you said it didn't matter what I said on the issue, I'll comment no further.

JcS

Orion

I'm A Member
Reaction score
teles are for rockin, i have a honey blonde highway one edition with a black pickguard. how bout you?

strats are for posers

The above highlighted comment of yours makes you sound like a real dick but whatever you say man.

runtfan

Reaction score
strats are for posers

(snicker,snicker...) Jimi Hendrix,Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jeff Beck, David Gilmour, Pete Townsend, Robin Trower, Ritchie Blackmore,Yngwie Malmsteen,etc. etc.

...come on, now, Warlock

FoulSanctity

Irreverent as Hell
Reaction score
Telecasters are cool. But my Strat is one of only two electrics I own and it's all I ever play. Always served me well. And as runt mentioned, quite a few decent guitarists might have something to say.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
No argument here (hence my screen name). I have a 2001 Mexican Tele and recently purchased a great Tele copy - a Tradition Jerry Ried model and it blows the Fender away. It's the same as my avatar. It has a single coil and a coil tapped humbucker from the push/pull tone knob. The thing sounds amazing and it was a great deal.

Oddly enough I'm a huge Blackmore fan, but Telecasters appeal to me more. I like the shape and with the humbucker it's the best of both worlds.

Last edited:

Cygnus

Reaction score
I think teles look and sound disgusting my least favorite electric guitar.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online