The reunion we have all been waiting for is gonna happen at the Olympics closing...

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Re: The reunion we have all been waiting for is gonna happen at the Olympics closing.

The Spice Girls music is for nine year old girls with poor taste

Actually the Spice Girls are mostly for dirty old men who can't get a date and who discover that fantasizing about getting inside Geri Halliwell's pants for a little while each day is actually a lot more fun than ploughing his way through the new Slipknot or Rush albums.

9 year olds don't have poor taste, they have the taste that 9 year olds are supposed to have, in other words stuff like The Spice Girls, and not Van der Graff Generator or Uriah Heep. Actually I have a 12 year old daughter with great taste, when she was 9 years old she already liked Chopin and Mozart and Oasis and Tamla Motown and The Beatles, it's her 46 year old father who owns the only Spice Girl album in the house :uh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: The reunion we have all been waiting for is gonna happen at the Olympics closing.

^^:oyea:

I don't own the Spice Girls album but I have a few "beauties" stashed away myself TS.

Props to your daughter, she has good taste in music.:grinthumb

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score

I'm guessing most of the posts about the Spice Girls are in jest, but if they are not, that's pretty sad. On a musical note, I never cared for them.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online