The Prodigy: Industrial / Electronic

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Along with the extensive amount of genres that I listen to, I have become a huge fan of electronica, or industrial, or drum n bass, and The Prodigy are one of the first that I ever heard. In terms of Industrial or Electronic, they've got it down to near perfection, at least in my opinion. Each album they release has that genuine "Prodigy" sound, that may sound like all other industrial electronic out there, but that's usually the perception with any techno and electronic bands. I for one think they sound far more superior than a lot of artists out there in the same genres.

TIME TO TURN UP THE BASS

THE PRODIGY

biovgy.jpg

Experience (1992)
Music for the Jilted Generation (1994)
The Fat of the Land (1997)
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (2004)
Invaders Must Die (2009)

2llmvc6.jpg2iuasn9.jpg
23w1z53.jpg4ghv61.jpg
zugnlu.jpg

Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)

Voodoo People

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
THE PRODIGY .....Great stuff ! Must admit never liked the earlier Prodigy material which was a bit childish techno style. By the time they did the more harder edged "Fat of the land" cd....I thought they really had arrived !!
Good album

Classic tracks such as Firestarter,Breathe,and Smack my bitch up.

When singer Kieth Flint left the band...I thought the band took a backward step....but good news he rejoined. I saw them live a couple of years ago headlining the MERA LUNA festival in Germany alongside Gothic rock bands and they went down a storm!! ooh We were so proud of them.....best of British :grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Two more of my personal faves by THE PRODIGY

"Spitfire".......Amazing drum sound !! BIG..heavy and thumpy :heheh: Old master John Bonham would have been proud with this beat. Dont forget to play it loud...no LOUDER!!!

"Diesel power" Im not the biggest fan of anything rap orientated....but this is brilliant....yet again sounds good playing in your car at volume...boom boom:grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^Love Spitfire! Their Invaders Must Die release is pretty fantastic the full way through. I may have to give it another spin today, I listened to a lot of it yesterday.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online