The Pineapple Thief (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
O.K., I listened to ALL of this including the 27 minute track! It's all got a different feel but all has the base for what got my ears perked up about the sound in the first place! This is my favorite band I've been introduced to by you Prime! :cheers2

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
O.K., I listened to ALL of this including the 27 minute track! It's all got a different feel but all has the base for what got my ears perked up about the sound in the first place! This is my favorite band I've been introduced to by you Prime! :cheers2

I'm so glad you got around to listening to the 27 minute track. It's 27 minute of genius in my opinion. Also good to hear that you're enjoying this band. I had a feeling you'd like them a lot :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Played the first track. Interesting band. I'll come back later and spin the rest.

Yes, very Pumpkins in some of the arrangements and vocal departments.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Run A Mile is probably my favorite track off the Little Man release:

-ViT-

Reaction score
THE PINEAPPLE THIEF REISSUE THEIR DEBUT ALBUM UNDER ITS ORIGINAL NAME, ABDUCTED AT BIRTH

ORDER:

http://smarturl.it/ABDUCTED_AT_BIRTH

Following their second European tour for the 2016 summer hit album Your Wilderness, and the release of their stunning concert film recorded at the Islington Assembly Hall, Where We Stood, The Pineapple Thief reissue their 1999 debut album under its original name, Abducted at Birth. When the album was first released, the name was changed to Abducting the Unicorn by the label, Cyclops Records, in order to create a connection with the previous band headed by TPT's frontman Bruce Soord - Vulgar Unicorn. Featuring strong melodies and powerful choruses, this early post-progressive album is an insight into Soord's songwriting talent and the birth of one of the UK's leading progressive bands in 2017. Abducted at Birth, newly remastered by The Pineapple Thief keyboardist Steve Kitch, will be released on CD presented in a digipack packaging complete with a 4-page booklet. The cover and booklet art has been completely updated, using fan-submitted photography to explore the new theme of Abducted at Birth, to startling effect.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online