The only talented Jonas Brother.

BeatlesFan

Reaction score
Empty Chairs At Empty Tables - Nick Jonas - Les Miserables 25º Anniversary Concert DVD 2010:

In My Life / A Heart Full of Love - Nick Jonas, Katie Hall & Samantha Barks: Les Misérables 25th:

He should stick to doing broadway musicals, and never return to his sh!tty awful band.

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
You know that's not my type of music but he's got a great singing voice especially for that theater sort of thing! For the Musical fans here I'm sure they'd be very shocked and pleased hearing this! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
With my opinion on the Jonas Brothers aside, I will agree with Sooty when I say that I think he has an incredible voice. He should stick with the theatrical thing he has going on, he does an incredible job at it, and if I do say so myself, he looks pretty good. I don't hate this in any form, I may not love it, but I can't deny that the guy has talent.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I was reading in the local paper he is dating Aussie singer Delta Goodrem. She has just split from Brian McFadden (Mr Potato Head) formerly of Westlife.

Yes, agree ......... he does have a good voice.

Vince-Neil0

Back Door Man
Reaction score
I am not gonna say too much just incase i offend someone, however. I'm a huge opera and Les Miserables fan. And Nick Jonas ruined that anniversery for me too be honest. I was right into right up until i seen him then i could barely watch the rest. And now when i rewatch it i can only watch part one. Oh well. :p

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online