Beyond the Valley... (2000)
Pleasant Screams (2002)
Summer Hits No. 1 (2004)
Munki Brain (2007)
Back to the Basement (2010)

Labels
Selfless Records
Asian Man Records

The ****** formed in New Hampshire in 1981. They got there name from Joe ***** making fun of the "Art fags" of New Hampshire. The band broke up initially in 1984, but came back in 1986 with a whole new lineup, Joe ***** still leading.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: The ******

I did a double take when I saw the name LD...:heheh:

I thought "The Queens" maybe but not "The ******"....not a huge punk rock fan anymore, but nice thread.:grinthumb

Dr Chocolate

Reaction score
are they still any good live?
as in, are they playing longer then 35-40 minutes?
i've seen them at least 5 times, maybe 6 or 7
but the last time was quite a disappointment. maybe it was just one of those crap days they were having, but they just didn't seem to be that enthused. they did about 20 songs and called it quits. no encore. (wait, did they? i'm not sure. i would have to check my recording of that show) but i'm pretty sure they played in that range. yeah. their songs are short, but come on. that had to be the worst show i've ever seen them do. but the best show was being all loaded in toronto on my barfday. i dont remember that show all that well, due to the alcohol. but i do know it mustve been awesome, or else i wouldn't have drank that much.

it sucks that i got rid of all my Lookout albums, as i'm sure they are worth more now since they have closed up shop. i wanted to go see them the last time they came around, but wasn't all that sure on if i should or not. or maybe i had to work the day after and getting to toronto can be a nightmare when concerts are through the week. weekends are usually no problem.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online