The Living End (Official Thread)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Re: The Living End: Punk Rockabilly Thunder From Down Under

^^ I've even been caught listening to a few of their talk radio programs, mainly "Hack" though. :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: The Living End: Punk Rockabilly Thunder From Down Under

Here's the new video for "Song For The Lonely" from The Living End's new album "Then Ending Is Just The Beginning Repeating". The video was released just minutes ago and I was the 74th person to watch this on Youtube by the way. ;)

In all honesty I'm not really impressed with it as a music video and the song itself isn't quite what I'm used to from the Living End. It's much more clean and polishing than what I like about them. If this is the sound on their new album then I would have to think about whether or not I would want to pick it up. :think:

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I always liked the the down and dirty punk-a-billy sound of this song. The studio version is not available here on youtube, but there are a few live versions.

Bloody Mary (Live)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I like to describe The Living End to people as the Stray Cats mixed with Green Day and with an adrenaline shot to the heart. :heheh:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I really like this vid of The Living End as you get to see a bit of the concert atmosphere and I also like the song 'For Another Day' :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I've seen that video, Sunny. They change camera angles like...3 times a second, right? At least it sounds nice. :heheh:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
They are still great live but I wasn't honestly a huge fan of their newest album.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online