The Levellers (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: The Levellers

I love this band, I have all their albums and have seen them live, great festival band, here is a great cover by them and great to see done live...

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score

Cool :) The only album of theirs I've heard is 'Levelling The Land' along with a few other songs here and there. Can you recommend me any of their other albums?

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

There's a good few songs I like by them :) Is it just me, or does anybody else think a few of Greenday's songs sound like The Levellers?

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score

There's a good few songs I like by them :) Is it just me, or does anybody else think a few of Greenday's songs sound like The Levellers?

Hmm, I'd never noticed that before, but now you mention it, I think some of them do, yeah :wtf:

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score

Just been listening to the album 'Levellers' and to be honest, I found it disappointing :( It was okay, I guess, but compared to 'Levelling The Land' it just seemed bland and soulless :( In all fairness, I've only listened to it once, and most of the time it takes more than one listen for me to like any album by any band, even one of my favourites, so I will give it a few more tries and see if my opinion changes at all :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online