Reaction score
Re: The Killers

For Reasons Unknown

SLO-000248.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Hot Fuss to me is a fantastic album. I can listen to the whole thing and not get bored or out-popped. Brandon Flowers is a great singer. And of course, the drums, bass, and guitar are all excellent as well. I got Sam's Town a couple months ago and liked most of it. I think it had a good concept, but I think I still like Hot Fuss more. I love Read My Mind.

I second this. Hot Fuss is easily my favorite album of the Killers. It's also the first album I ever heard from them. It's tough to classify an album better than one that first got you into the band. I do like their other work, but it just isn't the Killers sound that I am used to.

Syd

Reaction score

I didn't really like Day & Age the first couple of times I heard it. Except Human and Spaceman. But now I was in the mood for some Killers music and I loved that album. I completely changed my mind about it. This is one of my favourite D&A songs.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Somebody Told Me

In my honest opinion, Somebody Told Me is still to this day one of their best songs ever released. It's catchy, easy to follow, and the lyrics are interesting and fun. Not to mention it's sung very very well.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^ Good one!!! I like the closer to the debut! I like them all really!

Can't wait for a new album!!

Redneck

punk
Reaction score

I like their song The Killers - Human, Ferry Corsten's Radio Remix. This remix makes them sound incredible (imho)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
RttNews.com

KIllers Going on Hiatus?

The Killers have indicated that they may be headed for a break in the very near future. Drummer Ronnie Vannucci said in an interview earlier this week that the band needs some time off.

"I think everybody is looking forward to putting their feet up for a little while and having some normalcy," Vannucci told the Hollywood Reporter.

Vannucci added that it was not likely to be a prolonged absence: "I think it will be a little while. I don't think it will take an unnaturally long time for us to get guys together. [But] its time to take a breather and ground out a little bit."

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online