The Killers (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: The Killers

That is always interesting Ak, to see a band at the beginning of their careers, so few ever make the Big Time compared to those that fall by the wayside.

Not a big fan of the Killers either, but I don't hate them or anything.

Reaction score

I was reintroduced to The Killers by my girlfriend:heheh:
"We" put a concert from them on Palladia on, and I'm kind of glad "we" did, it reintroduced my to a group that I wrote off, but I'm glad I gave them another chance, they have a good number of tunes I like.. I still hate Mr. Brightside though:heheh:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

This song alone cements The Killers as a solid band! I love he gospel element in it!

All These Things That I've Done

That's my favorite Killers song. I think it has one of the best hooks I've heard in a really long time. :grinthumb

Another favorite of mine that hasn't been posted yet:

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score

saw them live with one of my ex girlfriends. only like a handful of songs. Not a horrible band at all, but some of their stuff is boring IMO.

did song mr. brightside at a bar drunk with my previous ex girlfriend. Have to say that is my favorite song by them.

Fisha

Reaction score

I've always been quite impressed with the killers. Wasn't a huge fan of when you were young and the rest of that album to be honest but I loved human and quite enjoyed the first album

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Read My Mind

the-killers-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-3RgnLx.jpg

Syd

Reaction score

I really like the killers a lot. But i have mixed feelings about them. They remind me of this girl I like, and still can't seem to get ... So i remember that jajaja. They still have some awesome songs and their first record is one of the best of the 2000's

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

I really like The Killers too and have a couple of their albums. Love Brandon Flower's voice!

natealleycat

Reaction score

Hot Fuss to me is a fantastic album. I can listen to the whole thing and not get bored or out-popped. Brandon Flowers is a great singer. And of course, the drums, bass, and guitar are all excellent as well. I got Sam's Town a couple months ago and liked most of it. I think it had a good concept, but I think I still like Hot Fuss more. I love Read My Mind.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online