The Hollies (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Re: The Hollies ~ Appreciation Thread

Its been great to hear...The Hollies again a band ive neglected for too long. :)
Flower....."Carrie Ann "..great stuff my fave Hollies song,showing off the vocal talents of Allan Clarke
Lord Grendel..."the air that i breath"..havent heard the song in a long while..one of my mothers favourite songs of all time
Hepcat...."Stop stop stop" inspired choice...i always remember my sister loving that one!...this song will go down in the " banjo pearlers" section lol :heheh:
MetalPriest....."Iam a rock"..always loved that song....Simon + garfunkel did it
brilliantly..so do The Church..!! :) :cheers:
Groovy...GROOVY tunes !

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score

The Hollies are one of the very few bands who may have saved their best for last:

Attachments

• A hollies.jpg
    A hollies.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 56

elfranco

Reaction score

Very edgamakational. Did not know about Elton John's contributions to the Hollies. Pay It Back With Interest is may fave track by them. Not very mainstream, but highly pop. I was a sucker for pop in the early days, and it has never left me. But I have grown and listen to many things. Flower, thank you for sharing this with all of us here. I will surely bring out my Hollies compi disc and give it a whirl.

F

FoxyPage

Best Hollies song ever.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online