The Favorite Soul - R&B - Funk - Thread

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
OK.. on a lighter note..
Wowza!...freakin' snappy Southern. As regards 'Listening To' thread...hell i dropped Dr.Dre in their last week.
If i have toked a fat one...and it's late...and i am listening to it-
It goes on!
Maybe this lonely old corner and it's content don't appeal to much other than me & you.
Never was a one type music bloke: all that angry rock/ tied up with gutsy soul...it's all the one...and the direction for me concerning these vibes...is down to the right- second door- the bedroom!

Well Frands dropped a bombshell today concerning the Passing of Millie Small/ Jackson. I owe it to this lady and her legacy of soulful soul to post a few lines to say thank you- cause whilst i was lighting tarbombs wrapped in tin foil, and hosing down dogs stuck ass to ass, kissing Deborah Curtess and showing her mine, postmans knock,eating jellyjam doorstep bread on the street and listening to Judy our street hooker turning tricks- you my lady was forever in the background...truly!
Anyways...sleep easy sister..RIP

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Wowza!...freakin' snappy Southern. As regards 'Listening To' thread...hell i dropped Dr.Dre in their last week.
If i have toked a fat one...and it's late...and i am listening to it-
It goes on!
Maybe this lonely old corner and it's content don't appeal to much other than me & you.
Never was a one type music bloke: all that angry rock/ tied up with gutsy soul...it's all the one...and the direction for me concerning these vibes...is down to the right- second door- the bedroom!

Well Frands dropped a bombshell today concerning the Passing of Millie Small/ Jackson. I owe it to this lady and her legacy of soulful soul to post a few lines to say thank you- cause whilst i was lighting tarbombs wrapped in tin foil, and hosing down dogs stuck ass to ass, kissing Deborah Curtess and showing her mine, postmans knock,eating jellyjam doorstep bread on the street and listening to Judy our street hooker turning tricks- you my lady was forever in the background...truly!
Anyways...sleep easy sister..RIP

You have no Idea how much I have Millie's music throughout my life.. I LOVE her singing voice.. She was raw and appreciated by me big time.. See you singing in our place we return too..

I was going for Bluefunkass from her but you tube dosn't have it.. Stick your piano in my ear hole baby.. Quoted from Bluefunkass..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Thank you Southern...very fitting.
Was it Millie who sang the lyric:" make love to me on the inside".
Knowing how she wasn't inhibited.. There is probably her own dictionary around to help those who don't understand....UNDERSTAND..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Oh Shit!! I have this album.. It's the one who has Bluefunkass on it.. But this song is just as good..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I could have stuck this ****** in the "What Are You Listening Too" thread.. It belongs here..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online