The Ceremonies (80's New Wave, Indie Pop, Post punk influences)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
The Ceremonies
The+Ceremonies+++PNG.png

Really digging this new band and I think the forum will too. They are a blend of so many styles and my like really kicked in after Ballroom Bones though Land of Gathering should be their breakthrough. Good vocalist, group harmonies and a mix of old and modern sounds. I think besides the genres listed in the title they also have folk rock leanings and a little Buckley in the vocals.

Land Of Gathering (Studio & Live)

Ballroom Bones (Studio & Live)

Wolfdance

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I like!! :grinthumb The singer with the longer hair is pretty cute as well :D

There are a lot of 'new' bands I really like and it looks like The Ceremonies will be one of them too.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I like!! :grinthumb The singer with the longer hair is pretty cute as well :D

There are a lot of 'new' bands I really like and it looks like The Ceremonies will be one of them too.

Do you have a favorite of the three! I'm really feeling Ballroom Bones! It kind of has a White Stripes feel to it but less stripped down than most of their stuff! :)

Sunny

Reaction score
I just had a quick listen to each one. I'm off to work soon so I'll get back to you tomorrow and let you know :)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Cool tunes !!....:cheers2 even "Wolfdance" reminded me of classic Echo and The Bunnymen in places. Will have to look up about these guys. Discography ?
THE CEREMONIES....A band to look out for ! :grinthumb

Sunny

Reaction score
Each of those three songs are quite different. I like Wolfdance best I think. I looked for more of their music but nothing else available.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Cool tunes !!....:cheers2 even "Wolfdance" reminded me of classic Echo and The Bunnymen in places. Will have to look up about these guys. Discography ?
THE CEREMONIES....A band to look out for ! :grinthumb

Each of those three songs are quite different. I like Wolfdance best I think. I looked for more of their music but nothing else available.

Glad you've been checking these new editions out LOU! Good call on Echo and The Bunnymen! They are actually a listed influence of theirs! :grinthumb

Sunny, their first album hasn't been released yet so that would explain it but I'm sure they'll be leaking more and more out as they get bigger! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online