The BEATLES (Official Thread)

E-Z

Reaction score
It was brilliant to see the Stones & The Beatles in the 'hit parade' once again-George was my fave (met him in Henley in the early 80s) throughly genuine bloke.
I like the new record.
Yeah a bit weird for a day or two a couple of weeks ago that both the iconic British bands from the 1960s were being talked about in the same breath so all we needed to complete the picture was a unreleased Jimi Hendrix song going to the top of the British charts as well and would have been the cherry on the cake!!. ;)

Frands

Reaction score

Beatles Get a Biopic. A Fab Four of Them, Actually.​

The Oscar-winning filmmaker Sam Mendes was given full rights to the band’s music and their life stories for the unusual quartet of films, planned for 2027.
The British director Sam Mendes has signed on to direct not one but four biopics about the Beatles, each telling the story of the Fab Four from a different member’s point of view.

Apple Corps, the guardian of the Beatles’ musical interests, and Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and the families of John Lennon and George Harrison have granted full life story and music rights for the scripted films — a first — which will be financed and released by Sony Pictures Entertainment. The films are planned for release in 2027.

Full story at The New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/20/movies/four-beatles-biopics-sam-mendes.html

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I've never heard this song.. Interesting to think some band wrote a song about The Beatles

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online