The BEATLES (Official Thread)

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I was listening to Vee Jay's Introducing The Beatles earlier.
Mine is a later pressing, vinyl counterfeit copy of the original release "second pressing" track list and I have never really properly narrowed down the approximate value or even where it was pressed.
It's center hole is slightly off, which is barely noticeable until the last few tracks of both sides when the warble becomes a little sad.
The sound quality of the record is poor but just for fun, several years ago I recorded it to digital audio, burning it to disc and iTunes.
As I say, the sound quality is poor but it still breeds wonderful nostalgia.

C99B9CED-A3D9-4C68-8807-44539F402CD4.jpeg8EEAB036-8670-4047-A086-C553B45ED3A2.jpeg

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Note the differences: mine has Stereophonic on the top. Many of those in your listing are monaural.
The track listings were changed during some pressings.
The ways VJ are different on many disc labels.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Note the differences: mine has Stereophonic on the top. Many of those in your listing are monaural.
The track listings were changed during some pressings.
The ways VJ are different on many disc labels.
I don't have it anymore...was traded or sold many years ago. I think it was stereo though.

E-Z

Reaction score
My favourite Beatles album is Let It Be followed by The White Album. As a kid back in 1962 I vaguely remember She Loves You being heard on the radio but I use to like The Dave Clark 5 and there singles Glad All Over and Bits And Pieces a lot more!. Ha ha ;)

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
My favourite Beatles album is Let It Be followed by The White Album. As a kid back in 1962 I vaguely remember She Loves You being heard on the radio but I use to like The Dave Clark 5 and there singles Glad All Over and Bits And Pieces a lot more!. Ha ha ;)
Me too, back then we used to sing-"I'm feeling Gladys all over".

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
Me too, back then we used to sing-"I'm feeling Gladys all over".
Ha ha Ian back in 1962 or 1963 when Bits And Pieces was being played on the radio in England and we actually had the song on a 45rpm vinyl record as well as Glad All Over I use to whack the back of the settee very hard much to my mum's annoyance with a pair of knitting needles when the DC5 were playing Bits And Pieces cos the song had 'fast drum parts' in the song!!. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online