The BEATLES (Official Thread)

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Re: The Official BEATLES Thread!!

^Reminds me of all that crazy wacky "Paul is dead" stuff. Let's see... George is the gravedigger. Paul is the corpse [bare feet]. Ringo is the priest. John is...I forgot. Quick someone answer that one!

Last edited:

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score

Plus Paul is walking out of step with the other 3, and the cigarette is supposed to signify something as well.

I believe Paul is the corpe, Harrison the grave digger, Ringo the hearse driver, and John the priest.

Hell of a band the Beatles, Abbey Road is my favourite album.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score

Plus Paul is walking out of step with the other 3, and the cigarette is supposed to signify something as well.

I believe Paul is the corpse, Harrison the grave digger, Ringo the hearse driver, and John the priest.

Hell of a band the Beatles, Abbey Road is my favourite album.
I forgot about the hearse thing. I switched Starr with Lennon not knowing what the latter was supposed to be. Abbey Road is a great album.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

Thanks, Nice to know I STILL know something :tongue:

I'm on my way out to work so I can't answer things asked properly , quick response : Yes Julian DID get some of John's estate. In the 80's when his early solo career happened..Yoko gave him several chunks of money..however he pissed it all away on drugs at that time. He asked for more but she refused to give more for drugs..guess it's up to us who to believe,because he denies this is the reason..he recieved another chunk as a trust fund when he was 25 ...

he wound up in rehab with the help of Uncle Macca and his step father..cleaned up his life.

He is very bitter with Yoko still, but has a great relationship with his step brother ,Sean Lennon.

last I knew he was working on releasing an album this fall..he was working with Sean on things too :)

Thanks Astrid!:grinthumb

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

The Beatles at the Indra Club - Hamburg August 19th, 1960.

On August 17, 1960 The Beatles begin their first engagement (48 nights) at the Indra Club, Hamburg, West Germany. The owner, Bruno Koschmider, asked The Beatles to "Mach Shau", or really put on a show, which led to the band screaming, shouting, and leaping about the stage and sometimes playing lying on the floor. John Lennon once appeared wearing only his underwear and on another occasion, wearing a toilet seat around his neck. The Beatles were lodged in a single room behind the screen of a nearby movie house.

Source: This Day In Music

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It is still amazing to think back to their early days and how much they struggled. Living behind the screen in a movie theater, that's too funny. I'll bet they all laughed about this later when they were on top of the world living the life.:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online