The Beatles/Led Zeppelin mash-up.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Seems that I've heard that one before at some point. It's not bad, but far from my favorite mashup. The two songs do kinda work together, but whoever made this thing had to stray so far from the Zep track to make it "fit" or "work", that it almost borders on not working.

Still, it is interesting to hear again.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
These have a novelty value for a little while but I'm not a big fan of most mash ups. One guy a couple years ago recommended playing Radiohead's Kid A on two sets of speakers with a 15 second delay I think it was to "fully experience" the album...:oyea:

Never bothered to try it myself, I would rather get some medicinal grade Ether and play some Doors, now there's a mash up of the highest caliber.:D

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty good.

There's also one out there with Queen and AC/DC doing We Will Rock You + Back in Black. Something cool about that one is they sample in some other rock stars in various spots and also sample in quick short spots of Freddie from other tunes as well as some Prince guitar work.

The two songs really do work pretty well together. The bad thing about that mashup is it strays way too far from the original two songs after a while and is just a song+song mashup, and not what it started as.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online