The AMA awards, what a joke and embarrassment!

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Bieber wins 4 AMAs, including artist of year - MSN Music News

Every year I become more embarrassed by America's growing stupidity. They continuously put morons and hacks on giant pedestals. Where is the real music? *scratches head*
Artist of the year goes to everyone's no talent hack favorite: BEIBER!!! :wtf:
*and the teenie boppers go wild and text all their friends to see if they downloaded the latest smashing hit from iTunes, and then proceed to watch the concert on their iPhones while in the crowd of the actual concert*
:grinthumb YAY APPLE!

I'm doin' the happy dance, doin' the happy dance.....

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Bieber's popularity is a bit disappointing, I admit. I don't see what's special about him, he sounds like (as if this were even fathomable) a watered-down version of the Jonas Brothers.

Then again, it's certainly no surprise I wouldn't appreciate whatever worth he has, as I generally only enjoy female bubblegum. When it comes to men, I need a little bit more rock mixed in there.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The AMA doesn't get my support. I didn't watch and I have no plans on seeing the results............

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
The wife and I were watching a football game when the network advertised that this was going to be on Sunday night. They ran down a list of "entertainers and artists" (note quotation marks) and we looked at each other and just started laughing. With this line-up, they wanted us to watch?:wtf::oyea: We haven't watched one of those in years. Don't plan to in the near future either.

And how does one listen to the Black-Eyed Peas live? They are the worst sounding live act I've ever heard. (on SNL a few years back) Have they improved or still wretched?

Kuaizi

Reaction score
The wife and I were watching a football game when the network advertised that this was going to be on Sunday night. They ran down a list of "entertainers and artists" (note quotation marks) and we looked at each other and just started laughing. With this line-up, they wanted us to watch?:wtf::oyea: We haven't watched one of those in years. Don't plan to in the near future either.

And how does one listen to the Black-Eyed Peas live? They are the worst sounding live act I've ever heard. (on SNL a few years back) Have they improved or still wretched?

LOL! I only saw the results, there is NO way I would sit through all that garbage (my wife and I saw the lineup too and just shook our heads)... I would rather take an hour of that wretched show Barney and Friends than watch that! (pick your form of torture! hehe)

I've seen the Black Eyed Peas live on TV during several other shows and had to change the channel. It was unbearable!!!!

@Lady - yeah, I think death would be the only suitable option :lmao:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
and the teenie boppers go wild and text all their friends to see if they downloaded the latest smashing hit from iTunes, and then proceed to watch the concert on their iPhones while in the crowd of the actual concert

:oyea: :lmao:

Dude I was driving home this morning and I heard he got like 4..or something?? Like Magic said..I don't watch it...hell I gave up on award shows along time ago...ALL OF THEM..HOF...Grammy's...Billboard....any of that crap.

justin_bieber.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^^ All kidding aside.......

..........just kidding...I have nothing positive to add. :oyea:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Not much to add you all have this one surrounded, been decades since I watched any awards shows period. The have all lost whatever meaning they used to have and don't reflect the music/movies I like anyway.

Great line Kuaizi,,,:heheh:,,,you and I are on the same wavelength when it comes to Apple Core...:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.