The Airborne Toxic Event

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
They sound fantastic! Thanks Sooty .............. love all the songs especially "Sometime Around Midnight".

I had a feeling you'd like them! :grinthumb There second album is due out in April! Looking forward to where there sound goes because it sounds like they are trying new things with this next one! :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
These guys have a new album out and I like the single! Not as good of a single as "Sometime Around Midnight" but still is catchy ear candy! The new album is:

All At Once
The-Airborne-Toxic-Event-LP-All-At-Once-cover.gif

Here's the single:

Changing

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah that is pretty catchy but...yeah just not as good as what you already posted!! :grinthumb

Still like that Missy tune! :cheers2

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
great band. Like the first album alot. Sometime Around Midnight and Happiness is Overrated are great tunes. The new album is good also
Pretty fun live too. My friend worked with the singer at Filter.
loved the umbrella lighting
5688953853_02dc502f3b.jpg

5689520732_683e515aff.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Great pictures as always Aktivator! This is a band thathave that Killers moody brooding pop that I like but I think certain others like better. I mean like you said it's a fun band and they do solid work. Having said that I will buy there second c.d. but it's waiting in the back of the line right now! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.