Stuart Cable dies age 40

davorp

Rock on!
Reaction score
Cable’s body was discovered at about 5.30am (today, June 7). South Wales Police confirmed the sudden death of Cable, who was 40 years old.

Full article

Cinder

Reaction score
Cant believe this, what is happening this year? Another great musician/artist taken from us.

Stuart has died the classic Rock & Roll Death as per the following news excerpts :-

Cable - who has admitted he was a hard drinker and drug-user - was found dead at his home in Aberdare, South Wales.

He had vowed to give up his rock'n'roll lifestyle after bringing out his biography

Cable - who has admitted he was a hard drinker and drug-user - was found dead at his home in Aberdare, South Wales

He had vowed to give up his rock'n'roll lifestyle after bringing out his biography called Demons And Cocktails - saying fame turned him into a 'coke-taking zombie'.

The drummer told how he went off the rails drinking and snorting cocaine after the Stereophonics hit the big-time.

He told how he would get 'plastered' on two-day drug binges - and how he found a girlfriend naked after collapsing from an overdose in a scene reminiscent of 'Pulp Fiction'.

Cable's brother Paul said: 'The family has no further comment to make at this stage. It is in the hands of the police.'

R.I.P

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
This is getting out of hand lately, another young artist dies from his excessive lifestyle choices, you would think people would learn to enjoy things in moderation and then live a long and healthy life.

:(

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Stuart had a great DJ voice. Too bad and very sad he is gone.

:rip:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Ex-drummer from the "Stereophonics", can't say I really know much about them myself.:dunno:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online